Chinese Government Scholarship council 2019-2020 is now open for international students to apply for CSC scholarships in Chinese Universities.Students require to complete an online application form for having a Chinese scholarship.
Recently the Scholarship 2019-2020 is open to all international students who are interested to begin their next academic journey by taking admissions in undergraduate, Doctoral or Master level academic programs in any of the 243 Chinese Universities offering CSC Scholarships
There are few steps students have to follow for Applying for CSC scholarship. See the steps below :
Step A: A student can apply online for the CSC Scholarship on the website, which is also known as the Chinese Government Scholarship. Here is the Online Application link for CSC Scholarship from where one can apply online at the CSC Scholarship Website for a Chinese government scholarship.
Step B: While filling CSC Scholarship online form Application, you’ll be asked by an Online system of CSC scholarship application web page to insert “Agency Number of Chinese universities for CSC scholarship” of the university for which you wish to apply it.
Step C: You must be Careful to analyze the particulars in the Chinese Government Scholarship form online before submitting your application, hit the submit button once you finish reviewing your CSC scholarship application and save the pdf file. Take the prints out of CSC scholarship form, prepare the listed documents mentioned in the below step and send two sets of Chinese government Scholarship application to university address.
- The Copy of Notary Attested paper for MS Degree and Ph.D. applicants. And Attested Bachelor Degree copy for Master Degree applicants
- Scan copy of Notary Attested Transcript of final Degree
- Two Recommendation letters from your last university professors
A sample of Recommendation Letter can be viewed and made accordingly by your own professors of the previous Institute where you finished your last study.
- Download the Medical form also known as a copy of the Physical Examination form for Chinese Government Scholarship, And print it out to attach with CSC scholarship documents, go to the authorized hospital by your Chinese embassy.
- Study Plan is Required to attach with your application so download its Sample Here.
- English Proficiency Certificate also required which means NO IELTS or TOEFL wanted to apply for any CSC scholarship in any Chinese university.
- Also, have to attach your Passport Copy and Acceptance Letter issued by professors of a Chinese university where you apply for taking admission. An acceptance letter is not very important for CSC to apply so you can skip it as well. Attach al of above documents with printed Chinese Government Scholarship form, make two sets and send one to the targeted Chinese university
- There are Some Universities also have their own online application system, so besides CSC Scholarship online application, you must also fill up an online admission form of that Chinese university, if they require it. Then take print of university application form as well and attach them to your Chinese government Scholarship application document package.
- You have to make two sets of above-mentioned documents but must cross-check with university requirements and then find the address of the Scholarship department of the university where you wish to apply and send your 2 sets of documents via DHL or FedEx.
How to apply for the CSC Scholarship?
Step 1: Filling up the CSC Scholarship Online Application Form:
- You have to create a profile and CSC scholarship web account
- Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form
- Have to make separate CSC portal accounts if you wish to apply to many Universities
- Find here the Agency Contact of Chinese University where you want to study
- Put agency number of your Chinese University in CSC Scholarships online application form
- Select the type of the CSC Scholarship which you want and select ‘category B’
- Fill your credentials as well as desired degree course you want in China
- Submit your CSC Scholarship from an online application
- Download CSC Scholarships online application form
Step 2: The submission procedure of CSC Scholarship application to the Chinese University:
- You have to find out if that Chinese University requires an online application for admission alongside with CSC Scholarship application or not.
- If there an online admission application that is not required by the university then you need to submit CSC Scholarship online Application form only and send your documents to the university.
- If they want you for submitting an online application for admission to that particular Chinese University, then apply online first on their website and attach your CSC Scholarship form in the online application system of that University.
- Fill up the rest of the admission form and CSC scholarship sponsorship form at that particular University site and review your application before submission.
- Submit your application and make two sets of documents and dispatch it to the University address.
Documents Required for CSC Scholarship Application:
- Please make sure if you furnish attested copies of degree and transcripts for CSC Scholarships application submission.
- Ask two of your faculties to give you a favor by writing recommendation letters for you for the CSC Scholarship application.
- IELTS certificate completed letter if you have (Both optional), you can also provide a simple certificate stating that your last degree was taught in the English language. You should schedule an appointment with your doctor to carry out the complete medical examination for CSC Scholarship and then ask your doctor to sign and stamp the form.
- You have to write a detailed and impressive research plan and state clear reasons why you want to choose a Chinese University for your next degree.
- Now Apply for a passport if you don’t have it and make sure you have it at the time of submission of your CSC Scholarship application.
- If any particular Chinese University requires an application process fee then submit it. Print the receipt and attach it to the documents listed above.
- It is advised students to choose a reliable courier service to send your CSC scholarship application documents directly to the address of that Chinese University.
- The Chinese Government Scholarship sponsors international students once a year in all Chinese Universities.
- You have to keep in mind that the deadline for Chinese Scholarship (CSC) varies in all Chinese Universities. So, the deadline for CSC scholarship would be the end of the March.
- If you win the CSC Scholarship then the next step will be to receive admission and Chinese Student VISA documents on your residential address.
- Now, you have to make an appointment to visit the Chinese Embassy to apply for a Chinese VISA.
Have a look of some Chinese Universities offering CSC Scholarships
Sponsored by China Scholarship Council:
- SJTU Chinese Government CSC Scholarship
- Tianjin University CSC Scholarship China
- Chongqing University CSC Scholarship China
- Jiangsu University CSC Scholarship China
- Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship
- Jiangsu University USA Culture Exchange Scholarship
- Jiangsu University Belt & Road initiative Scholarship
- Dalian University CSC Scholarship China
- Confucius Scholarship China
- Hebei University CSC Scholarship China
- Harbin Institute of Technology
A detailed analysis of Chinese Government Scholarships has been discussed on our site where we answered all your questions before and if you still have any issues then post your questions down below E-mail address. A quick read on the article of the student guide to study in China is highly recommended. E-mail: email@example.com