How to Process for Application & Admission
Applying With Digiedupro For Your Desired University In China Is Very Easy. Here You Need To Follow Some Steps To Process The Admission In China With Digi Edu Pro.
Step 1 :
Application Required Documents: Applying for any Course in China, Please Follow Below Documents :
- Passport Scan Copy
- Passport Size Photo
- Academic Transcripts & Certificates (Must be notarized)
- CV/Resume How to Write a CV/Resume
- Physical Examination Report
- Police Clearance.
- English/Chinese Proficiency Certificate
- Bank Statement
- Study Gap Certificate (If have study gap)
NB: All the Documents Must Have to be Original and Authentic.
Step 2 :
Applying : When Your Application Required Documents Are Ready, You Can Apply For Yourdesired University. There Are Two Ways To Apply
1. You Can Send Your Documents By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply through our online system : You can submit your admission required document and information by online application form, click the button below –
Step 3 :
Application Processing: After successfully apply you have to pay the application processing fee as per Payment invoice. Upon receiving application processing fee, our application department will apply for your admission. After successful payment, you will get a paid invoice as well.
Step 4 :
Admission: Within 1-2 Months You Will Notify About Admission. After Getting A Successful Admission Notice / Confirmation Letter From University, You Have To Pay The Service Fee As Per Mentioned On Invoice.
Admission Letter Sample
NB : You can pay your service fee after verifying your application/scholarship from the University.
Step 5 :
Courier Visa Documents: Upon Getting Confirmation About Service Fee Digiedupro Or University Will Courier Original Admission Letter And Visa Application(Jw) Those Have To Submit Along With Other Required Documents To The Chinese Embassy To Apply For Visa.
Step 6 :
Apply for Visa: After Receiving Original (Admisison+jw) Documents You Have To Apply For The Visa In Your Local Chinese Embassy. Our Expert Consultants Will Always Assist You To Prepare Subordinate Documents To Get The Visa.
JW Form Sample
Step 7 :
Pre-departure Preparation : Once You Got The Visa You Have To Enter China During University Registration Time.
Student Visa Sample
So, You Have To Purchase Air Ticket Base On Registration Date As Mentioned On The Admission Letter. Before Leaving China Be Careful To Bring Some Necessary Things
1) All Original Documents Including Admission Letter, Jw, Transcripts, Certificates, Physical Examination, Police Clearance, Study Gap, Proficiency Certificate, Etc.
2) Download Vpn On Mobile And Laptop, International Sites Like Facebook, Youtube, Google And Some Apps Including Whatsapp, Viber, Imo Are Banned In China.
3) Download Some Apps Advance Like “hanping” Or “pleco” Dictionary On Your Phone Which Will Help You To Translate The Chinese Language.
4) Download Wechat On Your Mobile (Wechat Is The Main Platform For Communication In China).
5) Keep Money For University Fees And Personal Expense.
6) Some Of Your Favourite Brands May Be Hard To Find In China, So It Is Suggested To Carry Some Accessories, Like Body Lotion, Lip Gel, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Towel, Bath Towel, Personal Skincare Product, Tissue Paper And Etc.
7) Bring Some Important Electronics Products Including, Mobile, Headphones, Converter, Charger, Computer, Power Bank, Usb Cable.
8) Take Some Emergency Medicine Like Saline, Band-aid, Paracetamol, Flagyl, Paradol, For Your First-aid.
Step 8 :
Airport Pick Up: In A Certain Period And City, Students Can Enjoy Free Airport Pick Up Service, Otherwise, Students Have To Pay A Service Fee Of 150$- 300$ Base On Cities.
NB: Students must have to inform before 7 days of fly to enjoy the airport pick up services .
Airport Pick Up
Step 9 :
Registration In Campus: After Arriving University Campus Have To Register Your In The International Office For Enrolment And Accommodation. It Is A Very Important Part To Confirm Your Status As A Student. If You Failed To Complete Your Registration You Will Not Be Able To Continue Your Studies.
Step 10 :
Residence Permit: Upon Completion Registration, You Will Able To Continue Your Class & Other Activities In The University. Within One Month(30 Days Of Enter In China) You Have To Take A Resident Permit From The Immigration Office. But Nothing To Be Worried About That, School Will Arrange Everything For Getting The Residence Permit
Video : How to Process for Application & Admission in China?