How to Process for Application & Admission - 2023
Applying through ‘Digi Edu Pro’ for your desired University in China now very easy. Here you need to follow some major steps to process the Application & Admission in China schools by Digi Edu Pro.
Courier Visa Documents
Apply for Visa
Airport Pick Up
Registration In Campus
Step 1 :
Application Required Documents: Applying for any courses at the Chinese universities, you’ll need the following documents:
- Passport Scan Copy
- Passport Size Photo
- Academic Transcripts & Certificates (Notarized color photocopy+ if not in English/Chinese, translated & notarized copies needed)
- CV/Resume How to Write a CV/Resume
- Physical Examination Report
- Police Clearance / Non Criminal Certificate
- English/Chinese Proficiency Certificate
- Bank Statement
- Performance Certificate (if you have Chinese Degree)
- Study Gap Certificate (If you have study gap)
*Only Masters/Ph.D. students are required the below additional documents.
11. Two(2) Recommendation Letters How should be a Recommendation Letter
12. Study Plan/Research Proposal How to Write a Study Plan
NB: All the Documents must have to be Original and Authentic.
(Non Criminal Certificate, Physical Examination Report & Bank Statement can provide later if not ready yet)
Step 2 :
Applying: While your Application required documents are ready, There are below two ways ( Email or online application system) to apply through Digi Edu Pro:
a. You can apply by sending your documents into E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Apply through our online application system: You can submit your documents and other information by online Application, click the below button to start online Application –
Step 3 :
Application Processing: After successful application, you have to pay the application processing fees as per the payment invoice. Upon receiving the fees, our application department will proceed with your application for admission. After successful payment, you will get a paid invoice as well.
Step 4 :
Admission: After getting successful admission notice/confirmation letter from university, you have to pay the service fee as per mentioned on invoice.
Admission Letter Sample
NB: You can pay service fee after verifying your admission/scholarship from the university.
Step 5 :
Courier Visa Documents: Upon getting the payment of the service fees, DigiEduPro or the university will courier the original Admission Letter and Visa Application(JW) that have to be submitted along with other required documents to the Chinese Embassy to apply for the visa.
Step 6 :
Apply for Visa: After receiving the original documents (Admission Letter and Visa Application), you have to apply for the visa in your local Chinese Embassy. Our expert consultants will always assist you to prepare the subordinate documents to get the visa.
JW Form Sample
Step 7 :
Pre-departure Preparation: Once you get the visa you have to enter China during the university registration time.
Student Visa Sample
So, you have to purchase air ticket based on registration date mentioned on the admission letter. Before leaving for china, be careful to bring the necessary things:
1) All the original documents including Admission Letter, Visa Application (JW form), Academic Transcripts, Certificates, Physical Examination, Police Clearance, Study Gap Certificate (if any study gap), Language Proficiency Certificate, etc.
2) Download VPN on mobile and laptop, international sites like Facebook, Youtube, Google, and some apps including WhatsApp, Viber, IMO are banned in China.
3) Download some apps in advance like the “Hanping” or “Pleco” dictionary on your phone which will help you translate the Chinese language.
4) Download WeChat on your mobile (WeChat is the main platform for communication in china).
5) Keep money for university fees and personal expenses.
6) Some of your favorite brands may be difficult to find in China, so it is suggested to carry some accessories, like body lotion, lip gel, toothpaste, toothbrush, towel, bath towel, personal skincare product, tissue paper and etc.
7) Bring some important electronic products including, mobile, headphones, converter, charger, computer, power bank, USB cable.
8) Take some emergency medicine like saline, band-aid, paracetamol, flagyl, paradol, for your first aid.
Step 8 :
Airport Pick Up: In a certain period and city, students can enjoy free airport pick-up service, otherwise, students have to pay a service fee of 150$ – 300$ based on cities.
NB: Students must have to inform before 7 days of fly to enjoy the airport pick-up services.
Airport Pick Up
Step 9 :
Registration In Campus: After arriving at the university campus, you have to register at the International Office for your enrolment and accommodation. It is very important to confirm your status as a student. If you fail to complete your registration you will not be able to continue your studies.
Step 10 :
Residence Permit: After you complete the registration, you will be able to continue your classes & other activities at the university. Within 30 Days Of your arrival in China, you have to take Resident Permit from the Immigration Office. But nothing to get worried about that, the school will arrange everything for you to get the residence permit.
Video : How to Process for Application & Admission in China?