Introduction of China
China is the second-largest country by land area in the world. It is located in East Asia, on the bank of the pacific ocean. China is the most populous country in the world, the population of China around 1.404 billion. China covering the area of 9.6 million square kilometers. its large sea surface is covered with more than 5,000 islands among them Taiwan and Hainan are the largest islands. The capital of China is Beijing, and the largest city in the china is Shanghai. China has Twenty-three provinces includes Hebei, Shanxi, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Shaanxi, Gansu, Qinghai, Shandong, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Fujian, Taiwan, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Hainan. The weather in China differs from one region to another. Hot in summer and cold in winter, so the best time to visit China is in spring and autumn.
China is one of the four earliest civilizations nations in the world among them the Yellow River and Yangtze River as its base and cradles. China is an old country and full of beauty and enchantment with mountains, highlands, fields, river, and hills. There has 65% highland and hill among the total land of the area and she has more than 2,000 lakes. China is a country with 5,000 years of civilization, the economy, science and technology of china were comparatively well developed from ancient China. China has penalty natural resources. China can be proud of its wildlife, there has some extinct animals such as giant panda, and Chinese alligator, snub-nosed golden monkey. China has established more than 700 nature reserves to protect native animals and plants, especially for the threatened species.
Now, China is one of the fastest-growing economies of the world in terms of GDP and Purchasing Power Parity. The country is a famous and well-reputed country for nuclear weapons and has the largest standing army and second-largest defense budget in the world. China is one of the largest educational countries in the world. The education system of china basically divided into two category basic education and higher education. By law, nine years of compulsory education from primary school to junior secondary education.
MBBS in China
To success, the dream of becoming a successful doctor MBBS in china is the best idea. MBBBS in china is the best option or choice for overseas students who want to study MBBS in abroad. China achieves great success in terms of medical education. China reached the international level for medical education. If you want to avoid long study duration then choose china, here you have to invest only 6 years with 1-year internship for MBBS. Education ministry in china ensures the best quality of education and training for students. China maintains ancient times culture, and that leads to high respect for education in the country.
Now china’s government allows more than 10000 international students. There has no limited language for overseas students, top-ranking university offers medical training in English teaching. But the first year in MBBS students is taught Mandarin in the first-year course which helps them to easily communicate with the patients. Most MBBS universities in China are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and other medical bodies in the world.
Study in china or getting MBBS admission in China was a tough job. But, now getting admission in China or other countries become easy. MBBS is the only subject with the limitation of seats for international students. China offers low lost with a high-quality education to compared other foreign countries.
Why Study MBBS in China
The average chance to get admission in any government institution through NEET is 2%. Then rest 98% of students are searching for private universities which contains a large scale of fee structure. Last option is to study abroad such as China, Russia, the USA, and many other developed countries. China offers the lowest cost for MBBS than other foreign countries. MBBS in China will always hold a reputation everywhere life along with a spectacular experience and amazing memories.
The Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) declared the interim terms for quality control standards in undergraduate medical education in English for international students. It was announced to guarantee a high-quality and standardized educational experience for international students.
There have some reason why china become more popular in MBBS
- China has more than 49 universities which directly under the supervision of the ministry of education. Students can choose the university, and all of them also listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”.
- International Education is promoted through various Exchange and Co-operation programs, thus enhancing the quality of the medical study.
- Because of the minimum acceptability criteria, it is easy to take admission to MBBS education in china.
- Graduates from these universities can attend national medical screening tests such as BMDC, MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
- China offers quite a friendly and affordable cost to complete medical education than other foreign countries.
- China medical universities do not required any entrance test for pursuing an MBBS education in China.
- Graduates students get the opportunity to practice or prove themselves.
- The MBBS degree and other degrees are recognized all over the world.
- Well-equipped labs, large library, and update or well-developed classrooms with the state of the art facilities which allow a healthy study environment to students.
Courses Offered by China Medical Universities
- MBBS Degree Course: The course duration is of MBBS is 6-years including 5-years study and 1-year internship. The whole program is in English taught.
- MDS Program: The course duration of the MDS 3-year degree post-graduation program. This program provides knowledge based on the concerned specialty. As a graduate, student will surely learn a higher level of medical knowledge and skills.
Benefits of MBBS from China
In recent years, due to the advanced technology and for upgrade educational opportunities students getting more interest in MBBS in China. There have many benefits to Study MBBS in china.
- Students can easily get admission in Chinese medical universities without giving endowments in any form.
- Students are getting a chance to get an internship opportunity in some of the best multinational companies in the world as per the convenience.
- MBBS in china universities takes 6 years with 1-year internship.
- 45 university offers MBBS in china in education in English taught in for 5 years which is an added advantage for the students.
- All university are given scholarships to the students as per their first-year performance.
- The MBBS and MD degrees are recognized by international bodies like the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNESCO.
- Students are equipped with practicals and experiments to develop their skills in a better way
- Students are not required to attend any entrance examination to get admission to medical education in China.
- China is one of the safest countries in the world where the crime rate is minimum. Therefore, international students are safe and secure in China.
- The teaching approaches and techniques of the Chinese medical universities are most advanced and innovative to enhance and improve the skills of the students.
- The lowest fee structure of the top china MBBS universities attracts international students.
- Various facilities are provided by Chinese medical universities like best accommodation charges, separate hostel facilities, healthy food, well-equipped hospitals and having world-class facilities. The quality of accommodation is comparatively better than other developed countries.
- MBBS degree from china recognized all over the world.
- The weather in China is suitable for international students as the winter season is cold and summer in hot like other international countries.
Top Ranking Medical University in China
Admission requirements in MBBS program in China
- MInimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12th.
- The minimum age is 17 for getting admission in china MBBS.
- NEET Scorecard intimating that the student has qualified for NEET examination or not.
- The student has to be non-Chinese and have the ability to maintain the rules regulation of the country.
- Students have to provide the required documents for the admission procedure including mark sheets, school transfer certificates and other documents required.
Required documents are listed below:
- Passport & Passport Size Photo(Scan Copy)
- Academic Transcript And Certificate (must be notarized)
- HSK certificate (if you have)
- Physical Examination
- Police clearance
- Bank statement
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS)
- Two recommendation letter (Ms/Ph.D.)
- Study Plan/ Research Proposal (Ms/PhD)
- Study Gap Certificates
- Application Form
China has become one of the popular destinations to study MBBS in china. Medical university in china specify the seat number for international students, every year china universities accept more than 10000 international students. The admission procedure becomes very easy. Admissions procedure are based on first come first serve and are based on early application, acceptability criteria and merit students will get priority. The full-time university in china contains two semesters per year, spring semester and fall semester.